CEA has administered the Construction Industry Service Program (CISP) since 1967.
Contractors prevent and avoid costly job injuries as well as utilize innovative construction practices thanks to the program.
CEA Service Program Goals
- Educate contractors about changing industry trends and government regulations
- Provide industry leading education
- Inspect jobsites for potential safety and health violations (upon contractor invitation)
- Provide mandatory government jobsite posters
- Assist contractors at OSHA hearings
- Develop safety training programs