CANCELLED - Intermediate Construction Documents - April 12 & 19, 2019
950 KEYNOTE CIR STE 10
BROOKLYN HTS, 44131-1802
|CEA Member||$ 175.00|
Target audience – professionals that have completed Introduction to Construction Documents, or that have had experience reading construction documents, but that are interested in how to further understand and utilize these documents in managing and leading projects. The participant has likely utilized construction documents, but may not have realized the full breadth of information available within those documents.
Day 1 will be held from 12:00pm - 5:00pm.
Day 2 will be held on from 8:15am - 4:30pm.
Upon completion the participant will understand:
- Construction material designations
- Trade drawings and construction documents
- Detailed review and practice usage of construction documents
- How to manage a project utilizing construction documents
- The multiple components of construction documents besides plans
Instructor: Anthony Mirando
Construction Management Instructor at Kent State University
College of Applied Engineering & Technology