Articulating Value: Identifying Your Competitive Advantages - June 28, 2018
950 KEYNOTE CIR STE 10
BROOKLYN HTS, OH 44131-1802
**This event is for signatory Ironworker contractors only. There is a limit of two participants per contractor.**
Articulating Value: Identifying Your Competitive Advantages
This 1-day, 8-hour hands-on workshop is focused on identifying and communicating the most important element of successful competition - your measured competitive advantage - from your customer’s perspective. Why from the customer perspective? Because, if your customers can identify what sets you apart from your competition, they are more likely to choose to work with you rather than your competitors. At this one-day workshop session, participants will:
1. Develop potential competitive advantage statements that better articulate your organization's value
2. Implement a process for uncovering Competitive Advantages
3. Understand how Competitive Advantages can make sales and marketing materials more effective, including your website
4. Create a list of newly drafted Competitive Advantage statements that articulate your value to your customers
5. Practice articulating your organization's value proposition
Participants should bring copies of any marketing materials they currently use to the class, such as brochures, web pages, facebook pages, business cards, and more.
Who Should Attend:
This course is appropriate for any individual or organization that has a desire to craft and effectively articulate your competitive advantages and the benefits these advantages can provide to your customers.