Advanced Estimating - May 17, 2019
950 KEYNOTE CIR STE 10
BROOKLYN HTS, 44131-1802
|CEA Member||$ 150.00|
May 17, 2019 | 8:15 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Target audience – professionals that have completed Intermediate Construction Estimating or with construction estimating experience that wish to expand their understanding of the process and improve their best practices.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand advanced estimating strategies to win projects
- How to perform a “post-mortem” on the bid, win or lose
- What happens after the bid, win or lose
- How to effectively translate the estimate to a budget
- How to use the estimate and bid day for buyout and negotiating subcontracts and purchases
- The estimate to the budget to the pay application process
- Alternate estimate types beyond the lump sum detailed estimate
- The schedule and budget relationship
- Understand the basics of 5-D BIM estimate integration