Project Management Essentials - May 20, 2019
950 Keynote Circle #10
BROOKLYN HTS, 44131-1802
|CEA Member||$ 260.00|
This course will cover 4 different topics that are critical to a project manager’s success. Negotiations, Process Improvement, Project Documentation and Risk Management will all be covered.
- Learn negotiation tactics
- Negotiate a change order with others in the class
- Review techniques of process improvement – specifically the PDCA Cycle
- Review of the various types of project records that must be generated, tracked, and stored to increase project efficiency and prevent or document potential trouble.
- Understand of your role in assuring that the project records are being properly maintained.
- Discuss how to identify and Managing Risks
- Review methods of Risk Allocation and Transfer
Mark O. Federle, PE, PhD, CPC, F. ASCE
Associate Dean for Academic Affairs, Marquette University