OSHA #510 - Occupational Safety and Health Standards for the Construction Industry - January 30 - February 2, 2018
950 KEYNOTE CIR
|Class Fee||$ 850.00|
|Early Bird||$ 825.00|
|3+ Early Bird||$ 800.00|
This course for private sector personnel covers OSHA policies, procedures, and standards, as well as construction safety and health principles. Topics include scope and application of the OSHA construction standards. Special emphasis is placed on those areas that are the most hazardous, using OSHA standards as a guide.
This course is the prerequisite for OSHA #500.
• Select the appropriate OSHA standards that apply to a hazard
• Identify elements of a successful construction safety program
• Identify the more frequently cited OSHA standards
• Implement an effective record keeping procedure
• Earn 2.6 CEUs or 4.34 ABIH
There is no online registration through this website.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Payment due to the National Safety Education Center upon registering (800-656-5317)
Cost: $850 (Early Bird - $825. 3+ Early Bird - $800)
CEA is not an OTI Education Center, but serves as a host training organization for the National Safety Education Center.