Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Accounts Payable and Receivable.
- Provide accurate and timely accounting support.
- Work with the senior management on budgeting, forecasting, cash flow planning and analysis.
- Balance and maintain accurate ledgers.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
- Protect assets by monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Coordinates with all levels of personnel to gather, analyze and summarize requested information.
- Maintain accurate files and other documentation in accordance with the generally accepted accounting principles and company policies.
- Work on additional projects as needed.
- 5 years’ experience in accounting and/or accounts payable or accounts receivable function.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relations skills.
- Detail oriented and highly organized.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, QuickBooks, e-mail, Outlook.
- Experience with Great Plains (Dynamics GP) preferred.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to operate office equipment and technology.