Main Areas of Responsibility:
True Inspection Services is looking to hire NACE certified Bridge Coating Inspectors with ODOT (Ohio Department of Transportation) experience. Projects are located throughout the state of Ohio.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
Bridge Coatings Inspectors will be responsible for the daily inspection of coatings work on bridges to ensure each project is in compliance with plans and specifications. Must be able to provide solutions to issues that come up on the project and its required to document work daily.
- Prior experience working on ODOT inspection projects
- NACE Coatings Inspector – Level I, II or III
- ODOT Work Type 57 (Sealing of Concrete Surfaces)
- ODOT Work Type 26 (Structural Steel Painting)
- Valid Ohio’s drivers license & good driving record required
- Pass a pre-employment substance abuse test & background test