Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Proficient in the use of power and hand tools to include: saws, drills, milling machines, planers, and joiners.
- Investigate problems indicated by operating departments by radio or written communication and take corrective action.
- Provides guest service according to Cedar Fair standards when serving the guest or working with subordinates, including initiating guest interactions, answering questions and giving directions.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
- Exemplifies Cedar Fair’s Cornerstones of Safety, Courtesy, Service, Cleanliness, and Integrity.
- Meets scheduling availability requirements, including nights, weekends, and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Meets Cedar Fair’s attendance requirements as outlined in Cedar Fair’s attendance policies.
- Adheres to Cedar Fair’s Rules of Conduct including specific costuming and grooming standards as outlined in Employee
- Guidelines and other park/division specific policies and procedures.
- Read blue prints.
- Must be a journeyman carpenter or working under a union recognized apprentice program.
- Must join local carpenters union.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- 1-2 year(s) related experience preferred.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
- Ability to pass a background check.