Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Layout and install ceiling heights, wires, framing members and any added supports needed
- Use lasers, strings, and levels to maintain required quality
- Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment.
- Measure and mark cutting lines on materials, using ruler, pencil, chalk, and marking gauge.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
- Verify that ceiling is level and installed as designed per plans
- Install ceiling pads and accessories as required
- Working from scaffold or stilts is required
- Able to understand direction and required productions for the task you are performing
- 1 year of hands on field experience.
- Union Membership(in good standing)
- Able to lift 100 lbs.
- OSHA 30 Certified(preferred)
- Lift Certification (preferred)
- Subject to drug and alcohol testing.
- Able to climb ladders and stairs.
- Able to work overhead for long periods of time.
- Reliable transportation.
- Hand tools required to install ceiling framing, grid and ceiling tile