Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Provides direct administrative support as required for two to three assigned Client Managers; responds to requests for assistance in a timely and collaborative manner.
- Supports the assigned team in the retention of the existing client base; confers with the team on opportunities to up-sell and/or cross-sell additional Oswald products and services.
- Serves as a client contact and identifies and assesses customer’s needs quickly and accurately; solves problems systematically, using sound business judgment.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
- Responds to enrollment, billing, claims, and other administrative issues; ensures a complete solution is provided to the client's satisfaction; documents the details and outcomes of each support event.
- Performs data entry of current and historical account information and related commissions in the system of record for the onboarding of new clients.
- Ensures commissions are accurate, flowing and received on a timely basis at point of sale or renewal.
- Associate degree in Business or related major from a two-year college or technical school and one to three years related experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 1 to 3 or more years of Group Benefits Insurance industry knowledge is required.
- Prior experience in medical benefits and ancillary lines of coverage preferred
- Experience working for an insurance brokerage firm preferred
- Life, Health and Accident License preferred
- Professional designations of RHU, GBA, CEBS, PHR, etc. preferred