Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Provides direct administrative support as required for one to three assigned Client Managers and Practice Leaders; responds to requests for assistance in a timely and collaborative manner.
- Solicits renewal information by email (previous and current year application, exposure updates, etc.) from the incumbent carrier and client 90-120 days prior to renewal date.
- Processes requests for Certificates of Insurance as specified by client or within 24 hours of receipt of request.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
- Compiles required documents for client renewals or new business submissions; electronically stores information and forwards documents to carriers identified by the Client Manager for follow-up.
- Collaborates with the Client Manager to collect information on marketing efforts; completes the surplus lines forms necessary to document and comply with state filing and tax requirements.
- At least 1 to 3 or more years of Property & Casualty Insurance industry knowledge is required.
- Associate degree in Business or related major from a two-year college or technical school and one to three years related experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Property & Casualty License, Preferred