Main Areas of Responsibility:
• Developing and implementing strategies to protect the best interests of the firm’s clients.
• Coordinating with supervising lawyer and client on defense/prosecution of construction related claims.
• Appearing in a court, arbitration or other forums to effectively represent the interests of the firm's clients.
• Educating clients on potential construction claims and other business risks affecting the industry.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
• Assisting in the discovery and litigation processes in pending matters.
• Negotiating with outside parties on contractual issues and legal disputes.
• Researching and analyzing the law on complex issues and writing briefs for submission to a supervising lawyer.
• Synthesizing legal research and analysis into a coherent written work product.
• 2-3 years of construction and/or surety law experience;
• J.D. from an accredited law school
• Active membership and good standing with the Ohio Bar
• Outstanding academic credentials