Main Areas of Responsibility:
Under general supervision of the Section Chief of Construction, this individual is responsible for the timely, cost-effective and quality construction and oversight of up to fifteen (15) field staff. Oversees the construction work of all projects to ensure work is within budget, schedule, and meets quality standards. Click here for more details.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
- A valid State of Ohio Driver's License is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Project, Outlook, and Excel is required.
- The following are preferred: PMP (Project Management Professional), CCM (Certified Construction Manager), PPM (Project Management Professional), PE (Professional Engineer), NICET Level II Certification, or ODOT related certifications.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or related field is required.
- Seven (7) years of full time paid experience in Construction/Project Management on Civil/Heavy Highway Projects
- A minimum of three (3) years as a Construction Engineer on medium to large scale civil and transportation infrastructure projects.
- Civil /Heavy Highway estimating experience is required.