Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Handling preventative, Predictive maintenance and Ad Hoc repair of skilled and not skilled trades (e.g., HVAC, plumbing, electrical, utilities).
- Hiring, training and supervision of staff, professionals and management.
- Ensuring a safe and efficient working environment, essential to the performance of the business.
- Leading construction work and other core Sodexo services, and/or logistics of business/operations services (e.g., grounds keeping).
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
Strong technical knowledge of the following: mechanical, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, structural, fire protection, safety systems, civil, low voltage, demolition, architectural and energy management.
- Basic Education Requirement- Bachelor’s Degree
- Basic Management Experience- 5 years
- Basic Functional Experience- 5 years