Main Areas of Responsibility:
Responsible for effectively troubleshooting and installing wiring, conduit, motors, and any other electrical devices. Must be able to troubleshoot and maintain electrical lighting systems, food equipment, commercial laundry equipment and amusement rides.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
- Maintain and troubleshoot controls and lights on rides, buildings, signs, & overhead lighting as necessary.
- Maintains cleanliness and safety in assigned work area and performs all duties in compliance with Cedar Fair Safety guidelines and requirements and reports all unsafe or unusual conditions to Supervisor.
- Meets Cedar Fair’s attendance requirements as outlined in Cedar Fair’s attendance policies.
- Meets Scheduling availability requirements, including nights, weekends, and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Be able and willing to work any shift or days.
- Must be a Journeyman Electrician and have a city of Sandusky Licenses or able to obtain one.
- Must join Electrical union if not already a member.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test.
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.