Main Areas of Responsibility:
This is a new role for the company and is designed to provide support for the branch General Manager, our leaders, and all employees throughout our operations. The HR Business Partner will support 3-5 branches geographically located throughout the United States and will report directly to the Corporate Director of HR. This role will ensure strong alignment with our Corporate HR initiatives and practices in our branches.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
Processing payroll, timesheets, etc.
Oversight of recruiting.
Work with leaders to assess staffing needs.
Screen/interview candidates to determine job fit.
Administer candidate offers and onboarding paperwork.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in human resources.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Polite, professional demeanor and appearance.
- Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity and handle sensitive information and maintain complete confidentiality.