Main Areas of Responsibility:
You will work as a member of a small team to install and maintain animated scenes and associated systems throughout the park. You will troubleshoot, to the component level, electronic circuits and systems while under limited supervision. You will occasionally be involved with welding prep work, fiberglass composite repairs, pneumatic and hydraulic systems, and interfacing with supporting divisions to drive project completions.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
You will directly interface with park guests and are expected to meet Cedar Point standards for such interactions. You will work indoors and out, in all weather conditions, sometimes at heights of up to 128M. You will be expected to perform bench and location repairs to an exacting standard. Occasionally you will have to lift and carry items over 23kg (with assistance).
- Must have working knowledge of basic electronic equipment, strong troubleshooting skills, and systems testing
- Pneumatic, hydraulic, composite laminate, welding, and fabrication experience a strong plus.
- Must possess a willingness to learn and adapt.
- Ability to work at heights (coaster lift hills and ladders).
- Requires extensive walking of the midways during park operations in all weather situations.
- Acute sense of vision, smell, touch, and hearing.
- Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).