Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Issue tools, supplies, etc. and keep records of the same
- Take and record phone messages, communicate via two way radio as necessary
- Follow all company and safety policies
- May order and take receipt of incoming merchandise, use proper inventory procedures and notify or deliver supplies to ordering department
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
- High school diploma or GED
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Basic data entry and computer skills: math skills
- Ability to work any hours or shifts including weekends.
- Must join laborers union (if necessary)
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law.