Main Areas of Responsibility:
We are seeking a Maintenance Technician to join our team. Located at the Cleveland Botanical Garden campus, the Maintenance Technician completes general building maintenance assignments and projects as assigned by the Facility Manager for a large multi-functional complex and grounds.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
- Responsible for the completion of all maintenance service requests as assigned.
- Monitors and maintains critical water, HVAC and lighting systems.
- Completes preventative maintenance as assigned and utilizes computerized work order system for productivity.
- Responds to after hours and emergency maintenance situations as needed. Maintains inventory control for cost effective operations.
- Works in a safe manner in compliance with OSHA work practices.
- Other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years maintenance experience in a large complex or multi-site experience.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently as well as be a part of a team.
- Availability to respond to issues at all times including nights and weekends.
- Must pass a criminal background and substance test
- Valid Ohio drivers’ licenses, high school diploma, technical school training certification.
- Must have a driving record in good standing
- Must be able work a flexible schedule