Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Preventive Maintenance: Keeping the equipment working by servicing equipment according to the manufacturer’s recommended preventive maintenance schedule.
- Corrective Maintenance: Repairing broken equipment. Replacing, repairing, or reworking broken parts to assure the equipment is in good working order.
- Construction: Adding on to or refurbishing portions of the facility or installing new equipment that will complement the existing facility.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
- Cooperate with all members and employees who utilize the maintenance request procedure so that requests are handled quickly and thoroughly.
- On-Call some weekends and holidays - following a rotating weekend and holiday schedule
- High school diploma or GED.
- Hold current licenses required for equipment repair. Experience in plumbing and HVAC systems. General carpentry a plus.
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record required.
- Exceptional Customer service skills
- Fingerprint background check and drug screen required