Main Areas of Responsibility:
As a Marketing Manager at DLR Group you will leverage your strategic thinking, collaborative skills, strong communication acumen, and eye for graphics to create proposals, presentations and marketing collateral while working with a team of design professionals to meet firm-wide goals.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
- 3+ years of relevant marketing experience
- Critical thinking to identify, execute and support completion of projects in a deadline-driven arena
- Digital aptitude for creating marketing materials representative of a design firm
- Self-starter who can calmly manage multiple projects and produce high-quality materials under tight deadlines
- Established knowledge and ability to use Adobe Creative Suite (particularly InDesign) and Microsoft Office as the primary platforms for creating marketing collateral
- Marketing experience in the A/E/C or Culture + Performing Arts industries.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Mass Communication or related field.
- Experience with Deltek CRM database software.