Main Areas of Responsibility:
This position is responsible for Installing metal frame, wood and sheathing, using carpenter's hand and power tools.
- Cut materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saw.
- Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment
- Measure and mark cutting lines on materials, using ruler, pencil, chalk, and marking gauge.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
- Verify trueness of structure, using plumb bob and level.
- Erect scaffolding and ladders safely if needed
- May be required to work inside or outside
- Able to understand direction and required productions for the task you are performing
- 1 year of hands on field experience.
- Union Membership (in good standing)
- Able to lift 100 lbs.
- OSHA 30 Certified (preferred)
- Lift Certification (preferred)
- Subject to drug and alcohol testing.
- Able to climb ladders and stairs.
- Able to work overhead for long periods of time.
- Reliable transportation.