Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Applies various paints, and stain coatings to wood, metal, plaster or other surfaces as required using brush, roller, or spray techniques.
- Paints rides and structural elements as necessary to meet ride maintenance guidelines.
- Maintains cleanliness and safety in assigned work area and performs all duties in compliance with Cedar Fair Safety guidelines and requirements and reports all unsafe or unusual conditions to supervision.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
- Meets scheduling availability requirements, including nights, weekends, and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Meets Cedar Fair’s attendance requirements as outlined in Cedar Fair’s attendance policies.
- Adheres to Cedar Fair’s Rules of Conduct including specific costuming and grooming standards as outlined in Associate Guidelines and other park/division specific policies and procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 2 – 4 years of related experience.
- Driver’s license required.
- Ability to work independently and with others; ability to follow direction.
- Ability to work various shifts/days including nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
- Ability to pass a background check.