Main Areas of Responsibility:
Our Parts Coordinator is a vital part of our Service Team. The right candidate must be able to multi-task, be detailed oriented, and have great communication skills. They will coordinate the ordering parts from our suppliers, customers, and in-house technicians.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
- Ordering and maintaining all parts, tools, and supplies
- Negotiating with pricing and shipping with vendors
- Track department shipping and receiving
- Keeping inventory and maintain vendor catalogs
- Supervising delivery driver and communicating delivery schedules with department
- Recovery of refrigerants, and maintaining delivery trucks.
- Similar experience in parts ordering (experience in the HVAC is a plus).
- A general mechanical background, tow motor experience, and CFC certified is a definite plus.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are necessary for success in this role
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.