Main Areas of Responsibility:
The Plant Support B-STEM Intern will provide general support and assistance to the Plant Contract Management Team and Asset Reliability Managers. The Intern will be developed in several specific areas including: (a) contract management, (b) asset management and continuous improvement principles that are specific to the Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District, (c) maintenance management principles, (d) Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) utilization and, (d) work on various projects throughout the assignment.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
- Interfaces with plant personnel to obtain project quotes, facilitate contract and/or proposal processing, and to obtain required approvals
- Assist with procurement of outside contractors
- Conduct plant equipment audits
- Manage chemical usage declining balances
- Using Oracle Work & Asset Management (WAM), create Work Orders and Requisitions for approval and close Work Orders when purchase/service is complete
- Candidate must be enrolled in school or must have graduated within 24 months from the date of application.
- Declared Majors: Business Administration, General Business, Accounting, Operations & Supply Chain Management, Information Systems, or related field of study.