Main Areas of Responsibility:
The Project Manager (PM) is a professional with previous experience who manages one or more projects at any given time. The PM is responsible for the satisfactory performance of all AMHigley staff assigned to achieve project budget, schedule, and profitability goals. He or she leads the purchasing effort, administers trade contracts, conducts all project meetings, and prepares all project reports
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
- Has mastered the ability to read and understand construction documents including project plans, specifications, and shop drawings.
- Possesses advanced competency in business writing and public presentation skills, and is motivated to become a compelling presenter, motivator, and team leader.
- Holds at least a four-year engineering or construction related degree.
- Has at least five (5) years of engineering, or project superintendence experience with increasing responsibility and construction values approaching $10 million or more.
- Holds engineering certifications, such EI or PE, and industry certifications resulting from memberships in organizations like OSHA, USGBC, CMAA, or ASHE.