Main Areas of Responsibility:
The Professional Surveyor / Project Manager will be a leader in the Land Surveying practice area, to include, client interaction, authoring proposals, project budgeting, managing staff and projects, assisting with field activities when necessary, perform survey calculations mentor and train junior staff. The successful candidate will work directly with other Project Managers, Directors and Vice Presidents. Click here for more details.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
- Perform General Project Surveyor Duties,
- Assist in the performance of field activities when and as needed,
- Mentor and train staff,
- Establish project schedules to meet deliverable deadlines,
- Author Proposals, create scopes of work and associated budgets,
- Perform Project Management duties, scheduling and invoicing,
- Perform Survey Calculations,
- Provide QA/QC of Survey and Engineering Deliverables,
- Professional Land Surveyor License in Ohio, (additional states a plus),
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience with Boundary, ALTA and Topographic surveys to include construction layout, route surveys,
- Experience with survey equipment and new technology (Total Station, GPS, Data Collectors),
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D, Carlson/Simplicity COGO Programs is desired by not required.
- Valid Driver’s License with acceptable driving record