Main Areas of Responsibility:
Performs minor preventive and corrective maintenance of equipment, structures and systems throughout the facility.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
- Performs minor maintenance repair work in one or more of the following areas: electrical, plumbing, HVAC, carpentry, and/or paint at the direction and oversight of the department.
- Documents and maintains records of work performed pursuant to departmental processes.
- Work may occasionally be assigned across multiple Cleveland Clinic locations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Work experience in general electrical, plumbing, carpentry, painting, mechanical repair or HVAC preferred.
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.