CEA members can take advantage of discounts and savings programs from the following businesses:
- Frantz Ward (Free one-hour consultation for Contract Review and/or Construction Risk Management.)
- Thompson Hine (Preferred hourly rates (average 9% discount) for construction legal services. Contact Jeff Appelbaum) (firstname.lastname@example.org or 216.566.5500).
- Marcum, LLP (Accounting & Tax - no cost analysis of financial statements/tax returns, Information Technology - A thorough IT assessment to uncover your potential IT pitfalls; Professional Staffing - Discounted pricing on a candidate search for your company; Strategic Marketing - no risk marketing audit ($1,000 - $2,000 value). Contact Roger Gingerich (440.449.6800).
- Hertz Rentals (CEA members can save $60 with FREE Hertz #1 Gold Club service and receive discounts on rentals. "Gold Club" members avoid standing in long lines at the airport to rent or return vehicles. More information. Contact: Jerry Markovic (email@example.com or 440.949.1608.)
- Holiday Inn Independence (6001 Rockside Rd). (The Holiday Inn in Independence, OH is offering a discount at their location. Mention you are with The Construction Employers Association and receive a discount on your room(s), or register here with our code enclosed for your convenience. Join Priority Club and earn points for every stay. Contact: Wendy Guild (firstname.lastname@example.org or 216.264.2605.
Office Essentials and Supplies
- Background Checks
- Zoll AED Unit (CEA members can purchase a Zoll AED Unit at the lowest price a supplier is permitted to sell at. Zoll has the lowest cost of ownership when the battery and pads need to be replaced. This unit includes a CD with all the training you will need. Upon purchasing, if a contractor chooses, the sales rep will come out and train your people. Contact Today's Business at 216.267.5000. Announce you are a Construction Employers Association member).
- ENR Magazine (This magazine helps our Members keep up with the latest construction news and information that impacts them and their work. Members can subscribe for a discounted rate. Contact: Michael Hardy (Michael_hardy@mcgraw-hill.com or 440-352-6259).
- Arbor Wear (Visit www.arborwear.com to learn more about our company and contact us about the CEA program at 440.543.3300 or email@example.com)
- Spooner Incorporated (members can save up to 53% on their workers’ compensation premium through CEA’s group rating programs. To find out what kind of savings your company could receive in CEA’s workers’ comp programs, please contact Brian Davis at 440-596-1978 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also complete a temporary authorization form for a no-cost review.
- Spooner Medical Administrators (Spooner MAI is CEA’s preferred managed care organization (MCO) for workers’ compensation. Selecting Spooner MAI is free and included in the cost of having a workers’ compensation policy with the Ohio BWC. Contact Lisa Lachendro at 440-899-240 ext. 223 or email@example.com to find out more about how CEA members can benefit from working with Spooner MAI).
MSDS Binderworks (Receive MSDS information tailored to your company's and project's specific needs, cataloged in a binder and always available via a web-based platform for easy reference. Once built, your binders will be updated as newed product information becomes available).
Log in and access your member savings today!