Contractor Foundation Courses
Contractor Foundation Courses are more in-depth courses often utilizing curricula developed by industry partners such as Associated General Contractors, Construction Financial Management Association and others.
- AGC of America Supervisory Training Program (STP)
- Building Information Modeling (BIM) Education Program which includes a Certificate of Management in Building Information Modeling (CM-BIM)
- AGC of America Project Manager Development Program (PMDP)
- AGC of America Building to LEED
- AGC of America Lean Education Construction Program
- Advanced Estimating
- Accounting for Contractors
Please visit our calendar for a full listing of upcoming Contractor Foundation Courses.