Building Excellence & Craftsmanship Nomination
To submit a nomination please log in or create an account, you do not need to be a CEA member to create an account. If you have questions or need assistance contact Courtney at 216-904-2824.
Apprenticeship Coordinators (or Business Managers) can identify an Apprentice of the Year. One submission per trade.
Nominations can be made by the Craftsman’s employer or general contractor for the project or by the Craftsman’s Local Union as long as the Local Union is affiliated with the Cleveland Building and Construction Trades Council.
Nominations can be made by general contractors, construction managers and specialty contractors who belong to one of the following Building Trades Employer Associations:
- Construction Employers Association of Cleveland
- Mechanical and Plumbing Industry Council
- National Electrical Contractors Association - Cleveland Chapter
- Northern Ohio Painting & Taping Contractors Association
- Sheet Metal & Air Conditioning National Association - Cleveland Chapter