OSHA 510 for Construction - January 24 - 27, 2023
This course for private sector personnel covers OSHA policies, procedures, and standards, as well as construction safety and health principles. Topics include scope and application of the OSHA construction standards. Special emphasis is placed on those areas that are the most hazardous, using OSHA standards as a guide.
This course is the prerequisite for OSHA #500.
• Select the appropriate OSHA standards that apply to a hazard
• Identify elements of a successful construction safety program
• Identify the more frequently cited OSHA standards
• Implement an effective record keeping procedure
• Earn 2.6 CEUs or 4.34 ABIH
There is no online registration through this website.
Register online through the specific course number link.
Download a Course Registration Form (if paying with check or purchase order via mail or fax)
Call 800-656-5317 to register over the phone.
Contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
Payment due to the National Safety Education Center upon registering (800-656-5317)
Cost: $850 (Early Bird - $825. 3+ Early Bird - $800)
950 KEYNOTE CIR STE 10
BROOKLYN HTS, Ohio 44131
Early Bird: $825.00
3+ Early Bird: $800.00