OSHA 502 for Construction - June 21 - 23, 2023
• Locate and apply recently adopted or revised OSHA construction industry safety and health standards, policies and procedures
• Recommend current OSHA construction requirements and policies
• Describe new construction standards
• Identify training material resources
• Apply techniques and resources used by other construction outreach trainers
• Provide a general overview of construction safety practices
• Earn 1.8 CEU or 3.01 CM
• OSHA inspection policy updates
• OSHA procedures and standards updates
• Safety and health program management
• Training techniques
Pre-requisites for OSHA #502:
• OSHA #500: Trainer Course in Occupational Safety and Health Standards for the Construction Industry
Please follow below to register:
Contact email@example.com if you have any questions. You can also click here for additional information.
Payment due to the National Safety Education Center upon registering (800-656-5317)
Cost: $700 (Early Bird - $675 3+ Early Bird - $650)
There is no online registration through this website.
**Please submit a copy of your current Outreach Trainer Card by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax at (815) 753-4203 and let us know which course you would like to register for.
950 KEYNOTE CIR STE 10
BROOKLYN HTS, Ohio 44131
Early Bird: $675.00
3+ Early Bird: $650.00