Managing Change Orders
Regardless of the size, contractors need to properly document, price, and track change orders to avoid future clams. The creation and use of standardized contracts and change order processes is essential for construction projects. This session will provide the tools you need to support your change order requests and promote a standardized change order protocol..
- Be able to define a change order
- Know resources available to use in identifying and pricing change orders
- Be familiar with Change order guiding principles.
- Know the various cost categories.
- Discuss what is in a change order.
Instructor: Mark O. Federle, PE, PhD, CPC, F. ASCE
Associate Dean for Academic Affairs, Marquette University
950 KEYNOTE CIR
BROOKLYN HTS, Ohio 44131