Main Areas of Responsibility:
The Civil Engineer manages the design, bidding and construction of capital construction projects including civil engineering oriented tasks, legal documents and in-house consultation.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
- Manages access permits: Responds to permit requests; signs the permit document on behalf of the Board; manages the creation of easement documents when necessary; manages coordination between the Park and outside agencies.
- Plans, designs, bids and manages construction contracts, in-house and contracted: Completes or finalizes the concept for capital construction projects, collaborative projects with other disciplines, consultant contracts, and projects constructed by in-house crews; takes concept through bidding and construction plans, drafting plans using AutoCAD.
- Bachelors Degree in civil engineering or a related field required; a minimum of ten years of progressively responsible experience in managing complex project requirements from start to completion with little to no supervision or direction.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license under the laws of the State of Ohio and a Professional Engineer License for Ohio.
- Experience with AutoCAD drafting, working with legal documents and property deeds.