Main Areas of Responsibility:
True Inspection Services is hiring experienced Project Inspectors for heavy highway & structural projects statewide!
Competitive pay, benefits and financial incentives are offered!
TIS Project Inspectors perform inspection services for state, city and county bridge & roadway projects.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
- Inspecting highway and bridge projects to ensure contractor compliance with ODOT plans & specifications.
- Reinforcing & monitoring quality standards, reading blueprints, and completing work on a variety of construction project types.
- Notifying the Contractor/Project Engineer about non-conforming work.
- Completing Daily reports.
- Two years of transportation construction inspection experience (ODOT experience preferred)
- NICET Highway Construction Level I or II
- Associate Degree in Civil Engineering Technology, Construction Engineering Technology, Construction Management or degrees that exceed these requirements (Example: Bachelor’s in Civil Engineering)
- ACI Concrete Field Testing
- Ohio Aggregate Technician
- ODOT Flexible Pavement
- ODOT Traffic Work Zone