Main Areas of Responsibility:
Provides oversight and coordination of a construction project from the Owner's perspective to ensure that it is delivered on schedule, on budget and meets the quality standards of Cleveland Clinic. Performs as an extension of the Owner, solely representing the Owner's interest independent of the Design Professionals and Construction Manager / General Contractor.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
- Organizes, chairs and represents the Owner at regular project meetings; provide advice that will help facilitate economical, efficient and desired outcomes.
- Serves as Project Manager for each project, facilitates communication between all team members, prepares and presents project status updates to include budget, schedule, and outstanding issues.
- Monitors and directs all preconstruction and construction services provided by the construction team members.
- Reviews and recommends payment on requests, services rendered and/or goods received.
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture, Engineering, Planning, Construction Management or related program required.
- A minimum 8 years of experience in Project/Construction Management of Commercial and/or Public/Healthcare Facility Construction with full responsibility for coordinating complex projects with construction values in excess of $10M.
- Healthcare experience is preferred.