Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Applies protective and decorative coats of paint, varnish, lacquer and other related materials to interior and exterior surfaces of buildings, furniture, equipment and other property.
- Prepares surfaces by washing, taping, mudding, patching, scraping, sanding, torching and/or smoothing prior to applying finishing materials.
- Maintains existing paint surfaces by matching/tinting appropriate paint products. Maintains equipment and work areas in a clean and safe condition.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
- Properly stores, cleans and disposes of all materials, supplies equipment, and waste in a manner consistent with all applicable Federal, State, and Local Regulations as well as departmental policies and procedures.
- Work may occasionally be assigned across multiple Cleveland Clinic locations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- One year experience painting in a health care environment preferred.
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.