Beginning Monday, March 23, AGC will host an 8-part webinar series on the “Factors that Construction Companies Need to Consider, as They Strive for Business Continuity”. The webinar series will run from Monday, March 23 through Wednesday, April 1.
This series is FREE TO AGC OF AMERICA MEMBERS. To register now click here.
The series will cover the following topics:
- Part I: Monday, March 23, 2020 - Your Federal and State Legal Obligations to Provide Paid and/or Unpaid Leave to Your Employees
- Part II: Tuesday, March 24, 2020 - What the Federal and Many State Labor and Employment Laws Are Likely to Require of You, as You Adjust Your Operations to Meet the Latest Contingencies?
- Part III: Wednesday, March 25, 2020 - The Contractual and Related Legal Protections and Risks for Construction Companies
- Part IV: Thursday, March 26, 2020 - How to Protect Your People and Your Projects
- Part V: Friday, March 27, 2020 - The Components of a Comprehensive Project Continuity Plan
- Part VI: Monday, March 30, 2020 - Friday, March 27, 2020 - Insurance Coverage and Claims for Losses Resulting from the Outbreak
- Part VII: Tuesday, March 31, 2020 - The Additional Pressure that the Outbreak Could be Putting on Your Information Technology
- Part VIII: Wednesday, April 1, 2020 - What You Need to Watch, as the Outbreak Continues to Unfold
Members – Bundle Eight-Part Webinar Series – FREE
Non Members – Bundle Eight-Part Webinar Series – $599