Construction Safety Council
The Construction Safety Council (CSC) promotes safety in the construction industry through educational activities and provides a forum for safety and health information and networking.
The below info is for Council year 2022 - 2023.
Why Join CSC
- Earn a 2% Ohio Bureau of Workers' Compensation (BWC) rebates
- Learn techniques for increasing safety in your workplace
- Learn how to better manage your workers' compensation program
- Network with other employers in your community
- Access useful, money-saving workers' comp and risk management information
Cost for In Person Meetings - $25.00
For Current CSC Members
Re-Enroll in CSC