Construction Safety Council
The Construction Safety Council (CSC) promotes safety in the construction industry through educational activities and provides a forum for safety and health information and networking.
The below info is for Council year 2023 - 2024.
Why Join CSC
- Earn a 3% Ohio Bureau of Workers' Compensation (BWC) rebates.
- Learn techniques for increasing safety in your workplace.
- Find resources to assist you in accident prevention.
- Network and share best practices with employers in your community.
- Access risk management information and strategies to reduce your workers' compensation cost.
Learn more about rebate details by clicking here!
Missed a meeting? Click here to learn about external credits.
2023-2024 Meeting Schedule
All Meetings will be held at the Holiday Inn Rockside Rd.
8:00 am - 9:00 am
- July 11
- August 8
- September 12
- October 10
- November 14
- December 19
- January 9
- March 12
- April 9
- May 14
- June 11
Cost for In Person Meetings - $25.00
See upcoming Construction Safety Council meetings click here.