The Construction Safety Council (CSC) promotes safety in the construction industry through educational activities and provides a forum for safety and health information and networking.
Benefits of Joining
- Learn techniques for increasing safety in your workplace
- Learn how to better manage your workers' compensation program
- Network with other employers in your community
- Access useful, money-saving workers' comp and risk management information
- Earn Ohio Bureau of Workers' Compensation (BWC) rebates.
If you are a member of CEA, CISP, NECA, MCI-CPI, NOPTCA or SMACNA, there is no fee to belong to Safety Council (except for the cost of your breakfast). The cost for others to join is $500 per year.
or download a CSC enrollment form to print and return to us.
When We Meet
The CSC meets monthly. All breakfast meetings are held at the Holiday Inn located at 6001 Rockside Rd., Independence, OH 44131. Breakfast is served at 7:30 a.m. with an opportunity for you to network with other contractors; speakers present at 8:00 a.m. Lunch meetings are held twice per year (in October and March).
Current CSC Members
or download a first half report form here to print and return to CEA. (First half semi-annual report due by July 15.)
Click here to download second half semi-annual report form. (Second half semi-annual report due by January 15.)