CEA's Operation Safe Site is an on-site training program that lasts 30 minutes or less, and addresses topics relevant to your particular jobsite. Our Safety Director will conduct safety training for groups of employees on the jobsite with the help of various safety training videos.
In order for us to come to your jobsite, you must have:
- At least six (6) people attending (all jobsite workers are welcome);
- An electrical power source; and
- A sheltered or shaded area for program location.
Consultations, Inspections and Products
Beyond jobsite safety training, Operation Safe Site includes:
- On-site safety and health consultations with your field supervisors;
- Optional jobsite inspections, with a written report sent directly to home office;
- Required government posters and reporting forms for the job site.
- Trains those most exposed to construction hazards
- Less down time caused by jobsite accidents
- Lower workers' compensation rates
- Increase in construction tradesmen morale
- Improved productivity
- Fewer public liability claims
- Meets OSHA Regulations requiring an ongoing Safety Training Program
- Cuts down on travel, meal and overtime expenses by having the classes at the jobsite
- A record of who attends the class and what was covered
- Distribution of the Construction Safety and Health Handbook to all participating employees
Benefits for Your Company
- Small Contractors: Comply with federal, state and local government regulations
- Large Contractors: Strengthen and supplement your safety program
Operation Safe Site is free to CEA Members and Service Program contractors. Availability to other contractors is limited, and fees start at $200 per visit.